A cosmetic makeover will never be completed without a powder foundation. The powder foundation is a dry product composed of pigments and minerals. It is applied after coating your skin with a concealer. This is handy, one of its advantages is that you can carry it anytime, anywhere.
The powder foundation is also the best option for those who have normal skin. It is also suitable for oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skins. The powder formula that it contains has the ability to absorb excess oils on the face. While the liquid foundation tends to melt at high temperatures. That is the reason why it is not the best choice for the above-mentioned skin types.
Which powder foundation is the best?
The best powder foundation contains ingredients that are not harmful to the skin. Harmful ingredients cause irritation to the skin, continuous usage leads to severe damage. It is important that you know the quality of the product that you will use. And also consider the shade that you will apply. Read on to see the top five of the best powder foundations available in the market.
Who makes the best powder foundation?
- Mirenesse. It is one of the leading makers of powder foundation today. Its clean beauty formulation is of the highest quality in the market. Mirenesse contains cruelty-free and hypoallergenic ingredients. And that is how it becomes well known for more than 20 years in the industry. Each ingredient that it contains is clinically proven and safe. Unlike the other brands, it ensures that no harmful chemicals can disrupt the skin’s microbiome protective functions when you use the Mirenesse powder foundation. You can look pretty as a picture with no irritation in using their products, even if you have sensitive skin.
The Mirenesse powder foundation does not tolerate the use of Phthalates, Paraben, Coal Tar Dyes, Mineral Oil, Gluten, Petrolatum, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Paraffin, Sulphates, Gmo’s, Lead, Synthetic Fragrance, and Formaldehyde Synthetic Dyes in any of their products.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation.
It has been popular for years for its long-lasting effect and lightweight feel of a compact. If you want to get perfect no blemish facial makeup in an instance, this plush powder is right for you. It is a one-step pressed powder foundation that can give the look that you desire. There is a total of 53 shades for you to choose from with a 12-hour ultra-matte effect. It controls shine and not causing acne.
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Powder Foundation. Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Powder Foundation has over 50 shades available. This type of powder foundation is best to use daily at work, photoshoots, runways, or filmings. In addition to that, it has longwear, no flashback, and light-as-air effects. The appearance of shine will be reduced as you use the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Powder Foundation.
- Chanel Le Teint Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation. Chanel Le Teint Ultra Tenue Ultrawear Flawless Compact Foundation will give an ultimate flawless effect to the wearer. It has a velvety matte formula that you will enjoy wearing the whole day. It is lightweight like you are not wearing a foundation. It has a combination of zinc and polysaccharide powders. And that is what created a long-lasting perfect layout as you use this powder foundation. It is also capable to provide Hydrophobic pigments with amino acids for your skin.
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Fresh Wear 24H Powder Foundation
L’Oréal Paris Infallible Fresh Wear 24H Powder Foundation is right for you if you are looking for a long-wearing powder foundation. It is made with a weightless texture that makes you feel all so natural. As you apply it and let it glides onto the skin, it will give a poreless outlook. Other special characteristics of it that you will love are waterproof, heatproof, and sweatproof. It has 14 shades and every shade suits all skin types.
You have read the top five of the best powder foundations that you may use. Some may find it costly but, sure enough, you don’t want to compromise your skin for cheap yet harmful products. Be sure to check the label and read reviews of your target product.